I have always been a fan of the American Perry Ellis brand. The brand’s perfumes were some of my favourites back in my university days. I remember back then. Their light price tags and lovely fragrances always caught my attention. And I am still a huge fan today.
This Perry Ellis 360 Rose Collection perfume was a gift I got some time ago. I recently started using it, and I love everything about this perfume. It is currently one of my favourite perfumes. Keep reading to find out why.
This lovely chic fragrance for women by Perry Ellis was launched in 2o18. The top notes are pear, sea notes and bergamot. Middle notes are jasmine, pink peony, white blossom, white violet and green notes. And base notes are musk, amber and geranium.
Here are my thoughts (pros and cons) on this perfume –
- The packaging is really beautiful. I love the rose bottle. It looks amazing on my dressing table.
- This Perry Ellis perfume is a very affordable.
- I like the light floral fragrance a lot. It smells amazing.
- The fragrance is also long-lasting, which is great.
- I love the fact that the fragrance isn’t too strong/overpowering.
- None. I can’t fault this perfume.
I really like this Perry Ellis 360 Collection Rose Perfume a lot. It is a lovely perfume, and it suits the current spring/summer season so well. I like when a perfume has a lovely long-lasting fragrance. I usually don’t reapply my perfume, so having a perfume that lasts all day is fantastic. The fact it is budget friendly also makes it even more appealing.
What do you think of this Perry Ellis 360 Collection Rose Perfume? Have you used it or any other Perry Ellis perfume before? Do drop your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for stopping by.