As a perfume lover, I am forever in search of a new fragrance to try to add to my ever-growing perfume collection. I have heard a lot about Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau de Parfum, so I was thrilled when I got it as a gift. It has been a perfume I have been looking forward to trying for ages. Like most things Tom Ford, I knew I was going to love this fragrance. Tom Ford’s perfumes are always so good, and I knew this Noir Pour Femme Eau de Parfum would be no exception. I was right!
This perfume was launched in 2015. It is an oriental, floral fragrance, and smells divine. It has a very unique scent, which you either like or you don’t. I love it.
Bitter Orange Oil
Ginger Extract and Bergamot
Australian Sandal Wood
Here are my thoughts on this Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau de Parfum.
- I love the bottle. It looks lovely. Definitely stands out on my dressing table.
- The fragrance is long-lasting. It stays on pretty much all day.
- This Tom Ford perfume has a sensual floral scent, which I really like. It smells as pricey as the price tag.
- It is great for the current spring/summer season.
- I like that it is not an oily fragrance.
- A little goes a long way with this perfume.
I can’t fault this fragrance at all. It is really good. I would recommend this perfume to any woman in search of a lovely perfume to try.
What do you think of this Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau de Parfum? Have you used this perfume before? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely week.