The first time I had the pleasure of using Cussons Mum and Me soothing spray was the summer of 2012. I was pregnant, tired and so hot. I felt like I had a central heating system in my body. I guess it should feel like that with two babies in there.
I needed something to cool me down and I came across this product in my local Boots. I have used Cussons Mum & Me regularly in the warm months since then, even though I am no longer pregnant.
Here are my thoughts on Cussons Mum & Me soothing spray:
- It does the job. I feel cooler immediately I spray it on my body.
- It has a peppermint fragrance which I love.
- It is quite affordable. I got mine for under £5.
- It dries up immediately, not oily and leaves no stains.
- None. This is a great product for the summer months and pregnant woman. My readers from Nigeria, Ghana and other warm countries will find this product very handy. Like I said, it does the job.
Has anyone tried this product yet? Sound off in the comment section pls. Thanks for reading