I had been using my Marykay powder and foundation for many years and I wanted a change so I decided to pop into a Debenhams store to try the Iman Second To None Cream To Powder Foundation in Clay 3 shade. My mum has been using Iman for many years and she had only good things to say about the product so I decided to give it a try.
Here is what Iman has to say about the product:
Gives the flawless look you want, with a truly natural appearance. Glides on like sheer silk to give the coverage of cream combined with a velvety powder finish. Full coverage foundation imparts a velvety powder finish.
– Apply foundation and blend downward in the direction of your hair growth for a more even texture
– Velvety, creamy consistency blends easily
– Contains powder for a velvety finish
– Reduces the appearance of large pores
– Helps to hide discoloration
– For all skin types
– Available in Clay 1, Clay 2, Clay 5 (medium skin tones)
Earth 1, Earth 2, Earth 3, Earth 4, Earth 5 (dark to deep skin tones)
Here are my thoughts on the product:
- The Second to None Cream to Powder Foundation in Clay 3 is the right shade for me. It matched my skin tone perfectly.
- This product blends in well.
- There is a shade for every skin tone.
- It is easy to apply with the sponge that comes with it.
- Goes on smoothly and gives great full coverage.
- This product is quite hard to find. It is currently stocked in Debenhams in the UK and that seems to be the only beauty store to buy it but you may be able to buy it on Amazon.co.uk
- It makes my face oily so I still have to apply a bit of powder after applying it.
- It is quite pricey at £24.50
Overall, I like this product, it suits my skin tone and I will be using it again. I recommend Iman Second To None Cream to Powder.
Have you tried this product?