I have previously written about the different female body shapes some years. It was actually one of the first blog posts I wrote in 2012 when I first started blogging, check it out here. It is an Oldie but a Goldie, it was well received and is still one of the most popular posts on the blog so I decided to write a series of more detailed posts about the different female body shapes.
Today it is all about The Ballerina body shape. This shape is desirable for ballad and it is also meant for fashion, it consists of a tiny waist, small bust, defined toned body, narrow hips and endless legs. Twiggy, Nicole Kidman and Audrey Hepburn are some of the famous ballerina shaped women. Some fashion models also have this shape.
The ballerina shaped woman has the tendency to look boyish so The Fashion Tip is to go for feminine pieces like an A line skirt, a full skirt and similar pieces.
When it comes to any body shape, the idea is to highlight the positives and delete the negatives. Here are the DOs and DONTs for the ballerina shaped woman:
- Play up your body shape with solid colours like black and white.
- Wear full skirts and big bold belts to draw attention to your tiny waist.
- Opt for outfits that show off your graceful neck.
- Opt for feminine pieces like dresses, skirts and so on.
- Avoid maxi skirts and dresses, they do nothing for your silhouette.
- Avoid tight bodycon dresses. You don’t have the curves to fill them.
- Avoid clothes with large print, they have the power to drown out your elegant features.
Those are the fashion tips for the ballerina shaped woman. Are you a ballerina shaped woman? Do you have any tips to share? Sound off in the comment section. Thanks for reading and have a fantastic Friday.