So I have been nursing the idea of having business cards for my blog and freelance writing career for months now, but never really got around to sorting it out until the guys at StressFreePrint got in touch. I was offered an opportunity to try out their business cards in return for an honest review. My experience with this company was a Stress Free Experience all the way.
The entire process was so simple and every step was explained to me in detail. The company website is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. I dealt with extremely helpful staff, they went over and beyond every time. It was a pleasant experience.
- I went through the various business card paper designs offered by Stress Free Print and I decided on the Standard Semi Gloss Finish/Silk Art Paper. This was also recommended by the very helpful Customer Experience Manager.
- I sent across my blog header and the necessary information – blog name, url, Twitter name, Instagram name, Facebook name and all the other important stuff.
- A proof was sent to me to go through the next day. After I confirmed the final proof, my business cards were approved and sent for printing.
- My business cards were despatched within two working days.
- I received my business cards the next day.
I received 500 well packaged business cards in little sturdy plastic boxes. I the design, the quality of the business cards speak for themselves and I can’t wait to start handing them out. I am so impressed with the level of service I received from this company, the attention to detail and customer service is like no other. Thank you StressFreePrint.
Have you tried StressFreePrint? Do you have business cards? Sound off in the comment section.
Thanks for reading.
*StressFreePrint sent me the business cards in return for an honest review. Opinions are 100% mine.