I received this Brigette 3/4 wig from the lovely people of Hot Hair some weeks ago and I can’t wait to tell you all about it. This wig is known to be quite popular with the celebs. Apparently, The GC (Gemma Collins from TOWIE) can’t live without hers, and I am not surprised. It is a high quality synthetic wig that looks and feels very natural.
Before I tell you anymore, here is what Hot Hair had to say about the product:
Our most popular ¾ piece, inspired by the likes of Cheryl Cole and the object of everyone’s attention, Brigette is a deluxe hairpiece featuring luxuriously thick layers which add incredible length and volume in an instant. Easy to attach, the Brigette comes on a flexible comb attachment which you simply slide into your hair and is perfect for nights out, parties and weddings. Length is 26″ from the crown of the head.
Here are my thoughts on this wig:
- I love the packaging. It came in a pretty box.
- The instant wig looks and feels amazing. The hair is soft and easy to style.
- This wig does not shred. I ran my fingers through it a couple of times, and not a single strand came off. Great quality.
- I love the length, it is perfect for me. I will happily wear to a wedding, or on a night out.
- The original RRP is £110 but it is currently on sale for £88 (20% off) which is a great deal. Some may find this pricey but I say quality comes at a price.
- This instant wig is so easy to install, the two extra long combs at the top and bottom just need sliding in to secure in place.
- The wig came in Ebony 02 like I requested, and it is the perfect colour for my hair.
- I love the fact that I can rock this wig with hair bands and without.
- It is a ‘memory’ wig, which simply means the wig will return to its original style after a wash so no need for heat styling, which is great.
- This wig comes with two extra long combs as you can see above, but what it does not come with are adjustable straps, which I believe provide extra security. It felt in place and secure with the combs, but the straps just make me feel more confident that it won’t fly off my head.
I recommend this Brigette 3/4 wig by Hot Hair to all the wig lovers out there. It is a fabulous wig to have and I got compliments from a lot people. This is the best instant weave I have ever had in my life, and I mean that.
What do you think? Do you like?
*PR Sample included.