Hey guys. I hope you are all still enjoying the holidays. It is a Bank Holiday here in the UK, and I am still enjoying the festive vibe. I think I will be until 4th January really, and after the festive season, I have my birthday to look forward to, so more celebrations to come.
I have been busy with the sales, I got some stuffs at Zara, Moss Bros and Mothercare, and I am still shopping. I still have quite a bit to get. How are you finding the sales? Have you spotted any crazy bargains?
Anyways, I am back today as promised and I have a product review post for you. I had the opportunity to review this NO-MI Numa Shapewear Top some weeks ago and I am eager to tell you all about it.
This Shapewear Top slims down the midsection, creating a smooth streamlined silhouette and is available in various designs, sizes and colours. Here is what the brand has to say about this product:
- The simple shaping design of this top creates a smooth streamlined silhouette and is specifically designed to target the upper back, lower back, taille, tummy, bum, hips – giving you an everyday top with all the features to slim you in the right areas.
- This seamless top with spaghetti straps is available in a basic or lace style with various designs and colours to choose from and also has the added feature of adjustable straps.
- Numa Top Basic is available in Black, White, Rose or Pink. Numa Top Lace is available in Black. Numa Top Dots is available in Pink and Mint. Numa Top Stripes is available in White.
Here are my thoughts on the slimming top:
- I went for a medium size and it was a perfect fit.
- I found it quite easy to wear. I pulled it up from my legs.
- I am yet to pop it into the wash, but the material looks like it is going to wash well.
- It is quite affordable at £25.
- This Shapewear top does the JOB. It slims the midsection right down so it is perfect for tight bodycon dresses and the likes.
- It comes with adjustable spaghetti straps which are very handy.
- This slimming top blends in with any outfit.
- When you pop this top on, make sure you pull it all the way down, over the hips, to prevent it from sliding up. It kept sliding off until I pulled it over my hips.
There are all sorts of Slimming Solutions available but overall, I recommend this NO-MI Numa Shapewear top to any woman struggling to look trim in a fitted dress or top. This Shapewear is very affordable, and it does exactly what it says on the pack.
Have you tried any NO-MI product? Share your thoughts.
*PR sample included.