I love the name of this product, it sounds like a yummy meal, and it is a yummy exfoliating body scrub. I received this Cucumber Sandwiches Exfoliating Body Scrub SPAfternoon tea by Cognito Bath & Body some weeks ago, and I have used it quite a few times now. This is the first hand-made skin care product I have ever use so I was quite fascinated by it.
Here is the product description:
Cucumber Sandwiches is a beautiful scent – a light, fresh fragrance with hints of cucumber, apple and soft marine combined with floral notes of rose, white jasmine and waterlily on a base of cedar and vanilla.
These little beauties contain Sugar & fine Sea Salt; Rice Bran, Apricot Kernel & Sunflower Oils and Shea Butter & Coconut Oil. You just need to use once or twice a week to leave your skin feeling beautifully soft & moisturised.
The addition of Shea & Coconut Butter means that the scrub sets semi solid & the grainy bits don’t go pinging off everywhere! Less mess in your bath or shower!
Here are my thoughts on the product:
- I love the cute packaging and the creative name. This product is sure to get a lot of attention.
- I love the fresh fragrance. This body scrub leaves your skin and bathroom smelling beautifully.
- I applied the product in the shower, and rinsed off after some minutes. It did the job! It left my skin feeling and looking soft and silky smooth.
- I love the fact that this product was hand-made. I will be using more hand-made products because this is so effective.
- It is quite affordable at £11.99 for a 200ml PET jar.
- Like any other body scrub, it can leave a little mess, and also leave the shower room/bath a bit slippery so be careful.
I will recommend this Cucumber Sandwiches Exfoliating Body Scrub SPAfternoon tea to anyone needing a little home skin pampering. It does what it says on the jar.
What are your thoughts? Do share….
Thanks for reading.