This product right here is a vivid example of ‘the blogger made me buy it’ purchase. Prior to buying this Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour All-Over Miracle Oil, I have heard and seen a lot of it on social media and on some of my favourite blogs. And I have recently fallen in love with body oils, so I knew I had to buy it. And I didn’t just buy it, I made my mum buy it as well, lol..
I have used this product for weeks now and I have quite a lot to say about it but before I dive right into it, here is what Elizabeth Arden has to say about it:
Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour® All-Over Miracle Oil is a versatile, multi-tasking formula for the face, body and hair. Infused with Tsubaki oil, an ultra-hydrating ingredient that works to deliver long-lasting moisture, revealing radiant, healthy-looking skin with a firmer appearance.
Here are my thoughts:
- I like the packaging. I like when products come in a pump bottle.
- I love the fresh smell of this oil. It smells so good and the fragrance stays on for hours.
- I like the fact that I can use it all over my body – body, face, hair. Instead of buying 3 separate body oils, I just buy 1. Great to take away on holiday. It is a great multi-tasking product.
- My skin feels smooth and soft after each use.
- I get this glow after using the product.
- It has a dry oil texture and absorbs quickly, so not too oily for the face or hair.
- It is easily accessible in most stores for £29 for a 100ml bottle.
I love this product. I will definitely be buying it again. It is so handy, it has been a skin-saver this summer. I recommend it 100%.
What do you think of Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour All-Over Miracle Oil? Have you tried it?