I pay special attention to my hairstyles as you may have noticed already. I like to change my look every now and again, so I am always rocking 1 wig or hair extensions. Sometimes I struggle to find the time in between these hairstyles to give my hair a good wash. Sometimes my wigs may need a good clean but I may not have the luxury of time to give it a good wash and let it dry. So when this Zerreau Towel Off Strawberry Shampoo Foam landed on my doorstep, I couldn’t wait to give it a go.
Zerreau Shampoo is a new shampoo that cleans your hair without water. It is not a leave in product and it is not a wash out product. It is nicely in between, all you have to do is towel dry.
Here is what the brand has to say about this product:
Zerreau is a new shampoo that cleans your hair without using water! It’s a towel-off wet foam that really cleans effectively. It also removes odours and ‘product’ such as hairspray, wax and gels. Zerreau leaves you with soft, clean, luscious locks wherever you are!
Here are my thoughts:
- The Strawberry Shampoo smells amazing.
- It is super convenient. All you have to do is spray, massage in and damp with a towel. It is great for when you are in a rush, on holidays, swimming, out and about on hot sweaty days, or when you just don’t have the patience or time for a proper wash.
- It cleans the hair perfectly. My hair felt very clean after using this shampoo.
- It can also be used on wigs and hair extensions.
- I love the packaging. So pretty and compact, easy to pop in a handbag or suitcase.
- It is available at Amazon, Superdrug, Sainsbury’s and Chemist Direct. Prices usually start from £3.99.
- It comes with a pump which is so handy.
- No alcohol or parabens.
None. I can’t fault this shampoo. It exceeded all my expectations, and I recommend this Zerreau Towel Off Strawberry Shampoo Foam to everyone.
What do you think of this shampoo? Have you tried it?