For as long as I can remember, I wanted an electric hard skin remover. I heard a lot about the Micro Pedi and others, and I have always thought of trying one of them. I never have the time to go for a proper manicure or pedicure these days, so I was overjoyed when this Emjoi Micro Pedi Gift Set dropped on my doorstep!
I honestly cannot remember the last time I had a manicure or a pedicure. Motherhood has a way of shoving everything else out-of-the-way like that. But we all need some form of pampering every now and again. And pampering from the comfort of your home from a busy day is the best thing ever! Since my soles have been neglected for years now, I had quite a lot of rough dead skin to get rid of. I was happy to try this Emjoi Micro Pedi gift set out and try I did some days ago. Here is the product description below:
This revolutionary Emjoi Micro-Pedi safely removes the roughest of skin in seconds, leaving you with beautiful soft, smooth feet. The perfect way to get salon results instantly.
Here are my thoughts on the Emjoi Micro Pedi Gift Set:
- It removed all my hard, rough, dry skin on the soles of my feet within seconds.
- It was pain-free and very comfortable.
- The gift set contained all I needed – Micro Pedi Device, Anti-Bacterial Micro Mineral Roller, Ultra Finishing Cream, Bufer, Manicure/Pedicure Kit, Nail Tools and a beautiful Compact Bag.
- It is so easy to use. No effort or dummy kit required at all.
- It felt good to see all the dead skin falling out.
- My soles feel and look incredibly smooth. The before and after pictures below speak for themselves.
- The rollers are removable, making it very easy to clean with the cleaning brush provided.
- I like the fact that the products can all fit into the bag included, making it easy to store away and travel with.
- The RRP is £79.99 but ou can grab this gift set in many stores for £29.99 as at today. It is currently on sale in many stores.
- 2 AA Batteries needed are not included in the pack.
Overall, I really like this Emjoi Micro Pedi Gift Set, and I am so grateful to Pedi Reviews for sending it to me. It has become part of my weekly skincare routine, and I really enjoy using it. I recommend it to anyone struggling with dry cracked soles, or if you are just in need of some at home pampering, this is what you need. It can also make an excellent gift so worth popping it down for your Christmas gift shopping.
Have you tried the Emjoi Micro Pedi before? What do you think?