I love experimenting with new makeup, and Rimmel London is one of my favourite makeup brands. So you can imagine how happy I was to be one of the first people to try the new Rimmel London Brow Shake Filling Powder. These beauties landed on my doorstep some days ago, and they have kept me very busy.
These 3-in-1 products are the biggest ever brow innovation; they fill, define and line the eyebrows. It comes in a powder form, with a soft applicator for a smooth use.
Here is the product description:
The Rimmel Brow Shake Filling Powder is a lightweight powder to fill and define brows and line the eyes.
For beautifully defined brows with quick and comfortable application Brow Shake filling powder is the perfect addition to your makeup bag.
How to use:
Shake before opening. Apply to eyebrows using light strokes to fill, define and line.
Here are my thoughts –
- It comes in 4 shades – 004 Soft Black, 003 Dark Brown, 002 Medium Brown and 001 Light Brown, so there is a shade for everyone.
- It is compact and light. Very easy to carry out.
- The soft applicator makes applying very easy.
- It stays on all day, with no smudges. It is fade, smudge, transfer & waterproof so brows stays fixed all day and all night!
- It is easy to wipe off with makeup remover or a facial wash.
- It is quite affordable at £4.75, and can be purchased from Boots, Superdrug, Asos, Feel Unique, Tesco, Amazon, and many other stores.
Wearing shade 004 Soft Black
I can’t fault this product or any of the shades. I think it is a smart invention to have all 3 in one product. My favourite shade is the 002 medium brown. I think that shade suits me the most.
Wearing 002 Medium Brown
Wearing 003 Dark Brown
Wearing 001 Light Brown
What do you think of these Rimmel London Brow Shake Filling Powder products? Have you tried any of these shades?