I love having my hand creams around to keep my hands moisturised, especially in this cold season. I came across this L’OCCITANE EN PROVENCE Lovelier Hands Kit on my way to Dubai. I like going through the in flight shopping magazine when flying. It keeps me busy and I am always sure to find a few things I like. I got this L’OCCITANE EN PROVENCE Lovelier Hands Kit and the Lip Smacker Coco Cola Tin Box Set. I reviewed the Lip Smacker Set last week, so catch up on that review post (link above) if you missed it.
Now back to this L’OCCITANE EN PROVENCE Lovelier Hands Kit.
Enjoy a handful of scents and softness in this exclusive travel retail collection of 6 Shea, Pivoine Flora and Rose Hand creams. Enriched with shea butter, these must have creams will moisturize hands any time of the day. The perfect gift or indulgent treat.
Here are my thoughts on this hands kit:
- I love the colourful packaging. So very pretty.
- I like the fact that the hand creams come in a 30ml tube. So handy and compact for travel or to pop in your handbag.
- They all smell amazing. Like out of this world amazing. My favourite scent is the Shea hand cream.
- The hand creams are light textured, non greasy and they moisturise my hands perfectly. My hands also stay moisturise longer with these hand creams than with others.
- They absorb quickly as well so no stains anywhere.
I can’t fault this L’OCCITANE EN PROVENCE Lovelier Hands Kit at all. This is my second time using a L’OCCITANE hand cream kit and I will be buying again once am done with this set. It is definitely one of the best if not the best in the market, and I mean that. These sweet-smelling hand creams should be in everyone’s bags.
What do you think of this L’OCCITANE EN PROVENCE Lovelier Hands Kit? Have you used any of these hand creams before?