So I have been silently dying to try Magnitone London Barefaced! I have heard a lot about the smart beauty gadget and was curious to try the gem for myself. Well, I got the opportunity some weeks ago, and I was not disappointed. This Magnitone London Barefaced is all and more I thought it would be.
Magnitone London Barefaced
I love everything about this product but before I get into the PROS and CONS (if any), here is the product description.
Vibra-Sonic™ Daily Cleansing Brush deep-cleanses pores, tones and beautifully conditions your skin. For skin that deserves to go BareFaced! wherever, whenever.
I have used this product a few times now and it is just the best. My skin is glowing and I have Magnitone London to thank for that.
Here are my thoughts –
- I think it is a very pretty beauty gadget. I love how tiny and compact it is. It is easy to pop in a bag to go away with. The blue shade is also stunning. It is an exclusive colour available for Christmas only! It will be available on the website starting the 1st of October
- It is so easy to use. No dummy guide required with the Magnitone London Barefaced. It was up and running within minutes as it came charged, which was great!
- The Magnitone London Barefaced is a great multi-tasking gadget. It deep cleans, tones and massages the skin at the same time.
- This facial brush is completely waterproof, so it can be used in the shower.
- I used mine with my Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, and they worked brilliantly together.
- My skin feels amazing now. It feels soft and very smooth. There is also this new glow to it.
I honestly cannot fault the Magnitone London Barefaced in anyway. It is a fantastic facial brush and I am completely sold on it! I recommend it to anyone in need of a great multi-tasking facial brush. It is one of the smartest beauty inventions in the market today, and it does a terrific job!
Have you tried the Magnitone London Barefaced? What are your thoughts? Please sound off in the comments section below, let’s chat.
Thanks for stopping by.