I am a perfume freak. Which means I am forever shopping for a new fragrance. This review post is all about my thoughts on the Givenchy Live Irresistible Eau de Parfum, Paco Rabanne Lady Million Privé and La Maison De Senteurs Blanche Eau de Parfum. Have you tried any of these fragrances?
La Maison De Senteurs Blanche Eau de Parfum
This perfume is blended with the essential oil of lemon and a green floral fragrance. It is inspired by the traditional styles of southern France. It comes in a 50ml bottle and you can grab one in a M&S shop or online for £15.
- I like the light price tag. It is super affordable at £15 for a 50ml bottle.
- It smells amazing. The lemon and a green floral fragrance is a great combination.
- The simple packaging is a beauty.
- It is paraben free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Givenchy Live Irresistible Eau de Parfum
So happy I got a shot of this perfume before it ran out completely. This perfume is a flirtatious floral fragrance that awakens the happy/positive you.
Top Note: Pimento & Pineapple
Heart notes: Rose
Base notes: Amber
- I love the floral, fruity fragrance. It smells so good.
- The bottle is so beautiful. I love the design.
- It comes in various in 30ml, 50ml and 75ml bottles, with prices from £49 – £83.50.
Paco Rabanne Lady Million Privé
Paco Rabanne Privé is a lovely fragrance. It is one perfume I have used over and over again, and will continue to use.
This fragrance explores a new and thrilling intensity, astoundingly feminine. Its fruity oriental trail has a seductiveness of a flirtatious enchantress that is more elusive than ever. The luminous facet of heliotrope-vanilla is enhanced by an intense floral heart and lifted by a touch of juicy raspberry. The ultimate addiction of cocoa bean is unveiled over the voluptuous and pulsating honey-patchouli accord of the original fragrance.
- It smells amazing and is very long-lasting.
- I adore the chic bottle. It is such a beauty.
- The fragrance is available in in 30ml, 50ml & 80ml bottles, with prices from £47 – £81.
I recommend all three fragrances to every woman. If you are yet to try any, please do so. They are so worth it!
Have you tried any of these perfumes before? What are your thoughts on them? Please share in the comments section below.