I am always looking out for new great skincare products to try. I have heard a lot of good things about Aveeno. So I knew I had to try some of the products and see for myself. Beauty Caffe Beauty Scrub also landed on my doorstep some weeks ago, and I was keen to try that out too!
Beauty Caffe Beauty Scrub
This Coffee Scrub is natural and organic. It leaves the skin soft, smooth and hydrated from head to toe. This product is very high in antioxidants to nourish and protect your skin, helping to repair and rejuvenate your body.
I have used it a few times now and I really like what it does to my skin. I apply it all over my body in the shower and it leaves my skin feeling soft and supple.
The Coffee Scrub is made with fresh ground coffee beans, brown sugar and Himalayan Rock Salt which helps scrub away the dead flaky skin.
- It does all it promises on the pack. I love how smooth my skin is after using this scrub.
- It contains only natural and organic products which is amazing.
- I like the light RRP of £12.99.
- The packaging is not practical. It can be a bit messy to use.
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion
I have heard a lot of good things about the Aveeno brand so I decided to test some of the products for myself. I got this Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion some days ago and I have been using it everyday. This lotion is clinically proven to go beyond 24 hour moisturisation and replenish the skin’s natural barrier function, to significantly improve the condition of dry skin in just 2 weeks. And I think it does just that.
I got this lotion from my local Boots to help with my dryness after having a facial treatment – Crystal Microdermabrasion Treatment. It is a treatment that sheds off the dead facial skin but more on that treatment later.
- I like the packaging a lot.
- It smells great.
- It moisturises my skin beautifully. And I love the texture of the lotion.
- My skin looks a lot smoother after daily use of this moisturising lotion.
- It absorbs quickly and just sinks into the skin.
None. I love this product a lot.
Aveeno Daily Moisturising After Shower Mist
This Aveeno Daily Moisturising After Shower Mist is made from oat axtract, which intensely nourishes dry skin in one application. I have been using it for some days now and I really like it. Never used anything like this shower mist before.
- It is easy to use with the spray bottle. You just spray all over the body after a shower/bath and rub in.
- I like the fragrance a lot.
- It leaves my skin looking and feeling soft/smooth.
- This product leaves my skin moisturised for about 48 hours.
- I like the fact that it is non greasy and fast absorbing.
I love all 3 products. They re amazing and definitely worth trying out.
Have you used any of these products? What do you think of them? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading.
*PR sample included.