I had the lovely opportunity of trying an Emani Foundation and a Rosehip Plus Oil, and they are now one of my current favourites products. Let’s talk about this Emani Foundation first. For those who have never heard of this foundation, it is a luxurious foundation infused with Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Nutrients and High Impact Pigments to give the skin an instant radiance. Hyaluronic Acid is such a great skincare ingredient to have in a product. It fortifies the skin’s natural barriers by penetrating and infusing all layers of the skin with rejuvenation moisture.
I have used this Emani foundation for weeks now and I have quite a lot to say about it. The shade I have here is Sand Beige and it suits my skin tone perfectly.
Here are the pros and cons.
- I love the packaging. The bottle is beautiful and the pump is easy to use with no messes.
- This foundation is a 100% vegan, gluten free, and cruelty free formula.
- It is very long lasting; it stays on all day.
- I love the medium coverage with dewy finish. It diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin pores.
- A little goes a long way with this foundation. I only use a tiny portion for my entire face and it is more than enough.
Video Review –
Rosehip Plus Oil Skin Boost Roll On
Rosehip Plus Oil Skin Boost Roll On is a 100% pure and natural Certified Organic oil, cold pressed from the seeds of the Rosehip (Rosa Canina). It helps the skin look healthy and shiny. It can be use on the face and body. I have used it a couple of times now and here are my thoughts.
- I like the compact packaging of this skincare product.
- It is very easy to use. You just roll it all around where you need it. Which is handy when you want to target specific areas.
- The fragrance is nice.
- It keeps my skin moisturised and silky.
- This product promotes skin elasticity and texture.
- It is a great travel beauty product as it is tiny and it won’t leak.
I really like this product. It is great for my skin and very affordable at only £10 for a 15ml tube. The RosehipPLUS range is now on Amazon.
Have you tried any of these products before? What do you think of them?