I have been using Childs Farm for many years now. It is a great brand for the kids, and the kiddies love the products. I decided to review Childs Farm Sensitive 3 in 1 Swim Strawberry & Organic Mint 250ml. We sometimes struggle to detangle my daughter’s hair, so I went in search for a hair product to deal with that. I got L’Oréal Kids Super Pear Tangle Tamer and we have been using it for weeks now.
Here are my thoughts on both products.
Childs Farm Sensitive 3 in 1 Swim Strawberry & Organic Mint 250ml £2.99
This Childs Farm Sensitive Swim 3 in 1 Strawberry & Organic Mint is a shampoo, conditioner and body wash in one. It has a strawberry and organic mint fragrance. And it is great for use after swimming to wash away chlorine and leave skin & hair clean and shiny.
- I love the practical packaging. It looks good and does the job effectively.
- It has a lovely smell. And it leaves the skin and hair very clean.
- This product has no sting formula which is very handy with the kids.
- It contains natural ‘free-from’ ingredients and essential oil.
None. I recommend this Made in the UK product 100%. It is an amazing skincare product for any swimmer.
L’Oréal Kids Super Pear Tangle Tamer £2
Managing my daughter’s hair can be very tricky. Which is why I went in search of this product. I got it from my local Boots store, and have been using it on my daughter’s for some time now.
- It has a lovely fruity fragrance.
- The packaging is great. The spray pump leaves no room for waste.
- It is quite affordable at £2.
- You can use this on wet and dry hair. It gets rid of knots and detangles the hair within seconds.
None. It is a lovely product. I find it a lot easier to manage my daughter’s afro hair with this great detangling product.
What do you think of these products? Have you used any of them before?