Hello everyone! I hope you all had a merry Christmas. We had an amazing time. It was a lovely busy Christmas and I am still recovering from all the fun. We are also getting ready to enter the new year in style. This year has been a very busy year and I am looking forward to a better year in 2019.
The perfume lovers would love this review post because today, I am review Dior J’adore In Joy. I had the opportunity to try it some days ago and like all the other J’adore perfumes I have tried, this lives up to the name.
“With J’adore In Joy, I created a unique fruity-salty accord to make white flowers shine. A modern Fleur de sel that literally smells of joy.”
François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator.
Dior J’adore In Joy Eau de Toilette Spray for her has a fresh, fruit and floral scent. The fragrance is light and lively. It can brighten up any day.
- Top notes: Fleur De Sel Note/
- Heart notes: Heart of Ylang-Ylang Transformed in Grasse.
- Base notes: Juicy Peach Note.
- Volume: Available in 50ml (£60) and 100ml (£90).
- I love the perfume bottle. J’adore bottles are always so pretty.
- The fragrance is really nice. It smells great and stays on for hours.
- I like the fact that J’adore In Joy’s fragrance is not too strong. Some perfumes can be a bit overpowering but this fragrance is just right.
- This is a perfect summer scent. Great for the sunny weather.
- J’adore In Joy like all the other J’adore perfumes comes with a slightly heavy price tag at £60 for a 50ml bottle and £90 for a 100ml bottle.
I really like this perfume. I think it is a great addition to have especially in the summer months. It is quite pricey but I am sure the Dior lovers won’t mind spending a bit more for their preferred fragrance.
What do you think of this perfume? Have you tried it?