Valentine’s Day is around the corner and I have started thinking of great gifts to give. If you are like me, you would have started planning your gifts as well. The January sale is still on, so this is the best time to grab as many bargains as possible, including gifts for Valentine’s Day. This Narciso Rodriguez Eau de Perfume would make a lovely gift for a special woman in your life. It is a fragrance that is loved by many people around the world, and I only had to take 1 look at it to see why.
This perfume was launched in 2016, so it is a fairly new fragrance. It is a feminine, sensual fragrance and it smells amazing. I am a huge fan of this fragrance. The fragrance is very floral, very fruity.
- The bottle is so beautiful. I love the pink interior set off by thick glass.
- It has a lovely fragrance.
- This perfume is very long-lasting. It stays on all day.
- The fragrance is not too strong or overpowering.
- A little of this perfume goes a long way.
- It is a multi-tasking fragrance. It can take you from work to the bar, from day to night.
I really can’t fault Narciso Rodriguez Eau de Parfum. It is one of my favourite scents. You can grab a 30ml bottle for £41 and 50ml bottle for £60 (prices vary slightly with different retailers). Many may find this perfume pricey, but I believe it is worth every penny. You have to smell it, to believe it.
What are your thoughts on this Narciso Rodriguez perfume? Have you tried it before? Which fragrance are you loving at the moment?
You can read my last perfume review here