As a fragrance lover, I am forever in search of the next scent to get obsessed with. I do like men’s perfumes as well, so I was eager to try Lancôme Hypnôse Homme the other day. This masculine scent is a blend of Cardamom and Mint. It was created by Maurice Roucel in 2007 and the bottle caught my attention as soon as I set my eyes on it. It is quite captivating design for a perfume bottle.
This fragrance is based on a fresh lavender and amber harmony. The musky scent reminds me of masculine man. It is one of those scents you either love or hate. I love.
Top notes: Mint, Cardamom
Middle notes: Essence of Lavender
Base notes: Indonesian Patchouli, Amber
Here are my thoughts on this fragrance –
- The bottle is a beauty. It caught my eye straightaway with the pure lines and ample body.
- I found the musky fragrance very clean and refreshing. The fragrance reminds me of a clean after shower scent.
- It is quite affordable at £30 for a 50ml bottle, and £60 for a 100ml bottle.
- It can work as a day or night fragrance.
- This perfume is not overpowering but it is quite long-lasting.
- You can grab a bottle for yourself or for a special person from most of the perfume retailers in stores and online.
- The scent is quite dated so if you are after the next new fragrance, you may not find this great.
Overall I do recommend this Lancôme Hypnôse Homme Eau de Toilette Spray. I think it is great value for money and I do like the fragrance.
What do you think of this perfume? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Also, do share this post on your social media platforms if you enjoyed reading this perfume review.
Thanks for reading and have a lovely weekend.