*PR samples and Affiliate links.
I have been using this Balmonds Skincare Range for about 2 weeks now. It is a life changing skincare range with an amazing selection of products great for the skin. I will be giving away all the products listed here, but before we go into that, let me tell you a bit more about the lovely brand.
The Story Behind the Brand
Balmonds was created by a Natalie Balmonds – mother in search of a cream that would help her daughter’s very dry and itchy skin. Natalie had tried many different creams prescribed by doctors and dermatologists, but they stung and irritated her even more. This led to her experimenting with cooking traditional ointments and salves in her kitchen. Natalie used combinations of herbs and oils to create the skincare that would work just right for daughter’s skin, and today we have Balmonds.
The Balmonds Range
I got the following Balmonds Skincare Products –
Daily Moisturing Cream
Intensive Facial Oil
Here are my thoughts on the skincare products –
- These products are 99%/100% natural which is great.
- I love the compact packaging of the products. They are easy to store and take away on a trip. The Intensive Facial Oil comes with
- The Intensive Facial Oil is great on my face. I love the texture of this gentle conditioning oil. It leaves my skin supple and smooth. I use it as a daily overnight treatment and I love how my facial skin is looking.
- The Skin Salvation intensely moisturises the skin. It is 100% natural and it keeps the skin soft, smooth and well hydrated. It can be used to sooth a variety of skin conditions, from eczema and psoriasis, to dermatitis and rosacea.
- I really like the Baby Balm with hemp and lavender. It is great for my children’s skin. It can also be used as a general-purpose family ointment, which is amazing. I love having multi-purpose skincare products at home.
- The Daily Moisturising Cream and Intensive Hand Cream are both easily absorbed cream. I love the texture of the creams a lot. They suit my skin so well.
I can’t fault these skincare products. You can shop the range in Holland and Barrett, Ocado, and many other shops.
I am giving away these Balmonds Skincare Products – Daily Moisturising Cream, Intensive Hand Cream, Skin Salvation, Intensive Facial Oil and Baby Balm. To take part in this giveaway, you need to do the following –
- Follow Fashion and Style Police on Twitter.
- Retweet this post.
- Follow Fashion and Style Police on Instagram.
- Leave a comment on here telling me which product you like the most from the range. Remember to include your Twitter name so I can find you.
You can also follow Fashion and Style Police on Facebook to keep update with giveaways and review posts.
This giveaway is open to 18+ UK residents only. It will run for 2 weeks. It ends 17th May at 10pm.
Good luck everyone.