I have been using Vaseline Intensive Care Body Oil for weeks now. Body Oils play a major role in my skincare routine so I am never without one. It was my first time trying this Vaseline product. I got it from my local Boots store the other day and I have used it almost every day now.
This Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Body Oil with pure cocoa butter locks in moisture in other to repair dry and dull-looking skin. The body oil absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel. It contains Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, and Fragrance.
Here are my thoughts on this body oil –
- It is easily absorbed into the skin. So no mess with this body oil.
- I love the light Cocoa Butter fragrance. It smells amazing.
- It moisturising my skin really well. I have been using this body oil for weeks now and I love the glow it has given my skin. My skin feels moisturised the whole day after using this body oil after a morning shower.
- I love the texture of this Body Oil.
- It is quite affordable at £5.49 (as of the time of writing) for a 200ml bottle.
- I like the fact that it works great for sensitive skin.
I really like this Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Body Oil. It is a great body oil and I know I will be using it over and over again for years to come. It is one of those skincare products you just fall completely in love with. I knew I was going to love it. I have used Vaseline products many times and they always perform brilliantly so my loving this body oil came as no surprise.
What do you think of this Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Body Oil? You can grab it here. Also, if you are into online games, you should go check out maszyny hazardowe online for exciting online games to keep you very busy. There’s a lot to do on the website.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe.