I have been using Biomed Superwhite Mouthwash by Splat for months now. It is a lovely mouthwash, free from many artificial ingredients, and does the job perfectly! As I mentioned in a previous post, I am eliminating many skincare and lifestyle products. I am now opting for natural cruelty-free products. In my search for a natural mouthwash free from fluoride, I stumbled upon Biomed Superwhite Mouthwash and I have used it every day since then.
Biomed Superwhite Mouthwash Ingredients
This mouthwash contains 9 key ingredients. Natural enzyme papain helps to remove dental plaque, and coconut extract promotes healthy gums. L-Arginine, zinc, copper, and magnesium help to strengthen and restore tooth enamel.
Here is a message from the brand –
SPLAT ethically and scientifically, develops and manufactures professional oral care solutions for the whole family. We are a family-run business that strives to create the very best products that will provide healthy oral care solutions and will promote some happiness around the world, one smile at a time.
Here are my thoughts on this Vegan mouthwash –
- This mouthwash gradually whitens the teeth naturally.
- I have sensitive teeth and this mouthwash helps reduce my sensitivity.
- It is 99% natural.
- I love the coconut fresh breath I get after using it.
- It strengthens and restores tooth enamel.
- This mouthwash is free from fluoride, triclosan, chlorhexidine, parabens, saccharin, SLS/SLES, synthetic aroma, and colourants.
- It is super affordable at £2.66 for a 500ml bottle (at the time of writing).
- It is safe to use for children age 6 and above.
- A little goes a long way.
I really like this Biomed Superwhite Mouthwash. It ticks all the boxes for me. I can’t imagine going back to using a regular mouthwash now that I have used this mouthwash for months. You can grab a bottle to try yourself on Amazon. The link to the shop is below –
Thanks for reading, sharing, and commenting. Have a fab week ahead.