I love burning candles in my home. They keep me relax and leave the house smelling great, so it is a win-win for me. I recently had the opportunity to try a B Loved Naturally Scented Candle and I really like it. I am giving away one B Loved Naturally Scented Candle worth £15.50, so keep reading for the giveaway details.
B Loved Naturally Scented Candles
For those who have never heard of B Loved, it is a bespoke candle making company based in Hitchin and Barcelona. The lovely brand takes pride in hand pouring every candle and they have a wide range of beautiful, natural scents to choose from. I got The Balancer – Aromatherapy Scented Candle. I am burning as I type and I love the fragrance.
Here are more details of the fragrance –
Geranium – Sweet floral scent harmonising and balancing for moods – calming, uplifiting – great for anxiety, stress nervous tension
Patchouli – earthy woody scent – uplifting and grounding
Bergamot – rich sweet green citrus fruity – uplifting, relaxing, balancing great for relieving anxiety tension stress
- The packaging is simple but pretty.
- I love the fragrance as I said earlier. It is a beautiful blend of Geranium, Patchouli and Bergamot.
- This candle relaxes me and the scent lingers for hours after burning.
- It is quite affordable at £15.50 for a 20cl Candle.
- The wick is quite firm unlike some other candles I have used.
- The candle burns nicely and evenly.
Here are the rules of the giveaway –
- Follow me on Twitter and RT this tweet.
- Follow on Instagram and like this Instagram post.
- Leave me a comment telling me what you like about this B Loved Candle.
- Remember to include your Twitter name in the comment.
You can also follow my Facebook page to catch up on other upcoming posts and giveaways.
The giveaway is open to UK residents only and will run for 2 weeks. It ends 4 June at 10pm. The winner will be announced within 24 hours of the giveaway ending and needs to respond within 48 hours of being selected. The winner will be announced and contacted on Twitter so make sure you leave your Twitter name in the comment section so I can find you.
Good luck everyone.