So last week, I wrote about the Balcony Shaped Woman, if you missed that post, catch up here.
This week is all about the Pocket Rocket Woman. I never knew such a shape existed until I started researching the various female body shapes and that is one of the things I love about the Female Body Shapes series, it opens my eyes to facts I never knew.
The Pocket Rocket shaped woman is petite and curvy – some of these women are blessed with the very sexy hourglass measurements on their miniature frames, celebrities like Kylie Minogue and Elizabeth Taylor are examples of the Pocket Rocket curvy woman. Others like Natalie Portman, Clara Bow and Norma Desmond have less symmetrical proportions.
Here are the DOs and DONTs of this shape:
- Keep your accessories small and simple so they don’t overshadow you.
- Go for fitted pieces to show off or create curves.
- Opt for high heels to give you an illusion of a longer frame.
- Go for colour block outfits, they make the body appear longer.
- Go for V-neck pieces, they give the illusion of a longer body.
- If hats are right up your street, go for hats with small proportions.
- Avoid maxi skirts and dresses, they will make you appear shorter.
- Avoid wearing any bold pattern or colour for the same reason listed above.
- Stay away from dungarees and shorts, it will make you look like a child.
- Stay away from ponchos, they will swallow up your small frame instantly.
Are you a pocket rocket woman? What do you think of this body shape? Sound off in the comment section. Thanks for reading.