I am always on the lookout for great skincare products, especially face washes and cleansers, because I struggle to find the perfect products. Many of the cleansers and face washes do not do the work. Most of the ones I have had the misfortune of using hardly wipe off makeup. I usually find myself cleansing and re-cleansing for ages, which can be very annoying. So you can imagine my reaction when I had the opportunuty to review the Premae Harmony Face Wash and foundations, I jumped at it, obviously.
This vegan face wash is allergen and gluten-free, which is amazing. I am so into vegan products at the moment, I had the pleasure of reviewing some makeup products from The English Mineral Makeup Company, and so far, I have been impressed with all the products I have tried. I can see myself going down the vegan/mineral mkeup route full time now.
Here is the Premae face wash product description:
The Coconut-infused wash gently lathers and turns the gel into a rich cleanser excellent for combination and oily skin types. Indonesian Lemongrass fades acne scarring and redness.
Gently removes non-longwear makeup and other impurities. Unclogs pores, cleanses blackheads and excess oil on combination skin. Leaves skin healthy, fresh and oily-free.
Directions: Morning and night as a daily cleanser to purify skin. Use twice daily
- This face wash removed every trace of makeup I had on, and trust me, I had loads. I only had to use a little bit of the face wash too.
- It is gluten, perfume and allergen free, which is fantastic.
- It is so gentle, you could use it with your children.
- My skin feels great after every wash. It does not feel dry, it feels clean and moisturised.
- It is quite affordable at £29.
- It is great for combination and acne prone skin.
This Premae Harmony Face Wash is PERFECT. I recommend to anyone battling with acne or combination skin. This face wash is the TRUTH.
I also had the pleasure of trying the Premae Agave Foundation Shade 11 and Cinnamon Foundation Shade 12.
Here is the product description:
This foundation has the same technical and scientific attributes as the rest of the multi-award winning Premae Skincare range; it is free-from gluten, nuts and tree nuts, parabens, petrochemicals and SLS.
- I love the fact that Premae Skincare caters for the black skin. Women of colour, get in here. This foundation comes in 15 shades from fair, olive, to very dark, so there is a shade for everyone. I tried the Agave shade and the Cinnamon shade, and the Agave is the perfect shade for me, although you can hardly tell the difference.
- It is great for all skin types.
- It is anti-ageing, antioxidant and Phyto Nutrient (Vegan fruit and herb ingredients).
- It provides great buildable coverage. It can go from light to full.
- This foundation feels lightweight, airless, breathable and pure. It is safe enough to sleep in.
- This is the first healthy foundation formulae – Mango Butter, Jojoba and Rose based. It is one of the best foundations I have ever used.
- It stays on for hours, very long-lasting.
Agave Shade 11 Swatch
Cinnamon Shade 12
- This foundation could be lighter. I like my foundations very light, so there is still a tiny room for improvement.
I recommend the Premae foundation, it is great product, does all it says it would do and more. It is definitely a foundation to try. If you want to shop this range, use the discount code – Online 30 and get a 30% discount off, valid until 31st December 2016.
What do you think? Have you tried any of these products?
*PR samples included.