I have never tried a 100% organic, cruelty free and vegan beauty product, until I came across The English Mineral Makeup Company, and I must say I am 100% blown away by how great the products are. These makeup products are so pure, you could even sleep in them!
I got the opportunity to review these products some days ago, and I was super excited to try all 4 products and see for myself, how great they are. I must warn you, I have a lot to say, and this post is picture heavy, so grab a cuppa and enjoy the read..
Our Vegan, 100% pure Mineral Foundation is made of top grade mineral ingredients that help to nourish skin and provide a flawless look, naturally. It applies easily and feels weightless, while providing excellent coverage and leaving a “soft focus” effect that helps blur fine lines and wrinkles. 10g net.
- This mineral foundation looks and feels light on the face. I love the light, natural finish. My issue with so many foundations is the fact that they look too thick and appear cakey. This is not an issue with this product. It is one of the best foundations I have used so far. It feels light but provides excellent coverage. I am sold!
- I got the Ultimate Rich shade which was perfect for my skin tone. There are 30 shades available so every skin tone is pretty much covered.
- I love the fact that this brand caters for the black skin. This is a major turn on for me as it is still rare despite the fact that we are in 2016.
- It comes with a complimentary Kabuki brush which is perfect for applying lightly to get a natural appearance.
- It contains natural SPF 15.
- It is 100% chemical free.
- It goes for £37 which is a fair price for all it contains.
None. This mineral foundation is truly amazing! I will be using this again.
Our Kabuki brush will allow you to apply the minerals lightly to get a natural appearance.
Made from ultra soft white talkon and sustainable bamboo, the brush has an amazing feel and creates the perfect swirl to apply your Minerals.
- This Kabuki brush does the work beautifully. It helps apply the makeup lightly to create a natural look.
- It makes applying mineral foundation and blush very easy.
- It feels soft on the face.
- It is complimentary with every mineral product purchase but goes for £15 when bought separately.
- I would have preferred to have the Kabuki Brush a tiny bit longer.
Coral & Hot Pink Mineral Blush
8 great shades of blush in warm, cool and neutral tones. Very highly pigmented, Use sparingly to enhance cheeks and contours – and be as subtle as you like, or add more and get that Drama Queen Vibe. These come in a mix of matte and soft glimmer finishes, taking you from daytime to evening with the flick of a brush!
- I love the colours of both the Hot Pink and Coral Blush. The Hot Pink is perfect for a full-on diva/girlie look, while the coral blush is more subtle.
- Both brushes came with a complimentary Kabuki brush.
- No Nano Particles, 100% Vegan.
- Highly pigmented buildup colour, so I could add little and go subtle, or add some more for a full-on look. I like to wear mine subtle as you can see below.
- Each blush goes for £25, which is great.
None. Both shades are fantastic! I will be using them again.
Ethereal Silver Body Glow
Available in Bronze Silver and Gold – A light dust will highlight all those good features and ensure you go to the ball feeling like a Princess!
Fabulous sprinkled into the hair, shimmy up those collar bones, become a gold silver or bronzed goddess- you choose! – A little goes a long way!
- A little really goes all the way. I got my light dust in Silver, and I love it.
- The glow could be messy when kept in the makeup.
- Some may find it pricey at £24.
Overall, I recommend all 4 products. They are worth every penny, and perform exactly as promised. I can see myself using these products for a long time.
What are your thoughts? Have you used any of these products before?