The Kardashians/Jenners take their makeup and beauty routine very seriously as we all know. It is all about the brand and it takes 24 beauty products for Khloe Kardashian to achieve her desired daily look. Here is a breakdown of the beauty products and routine, brace yourself, it is a long list of makeup, hair and skincare products.
1. Giorgio Armani Light Master Primer: “It just smooths you out and makes makeup go on much easier,” Khloé explains.
2. Chanel Vitalumière Aqua foundation in 60 Beige. “It’s light, so I get it a few shades darker and apply it with a kabuki brush like a bronzer.”
3. Joe Blasco Ultrabase Foundation. “It’s really heavy, but it’s great if you have a breakout or really dark circles.”
4. Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Powder in Aura. “I’m really shiny, but I love matte — and maybe I’ll add a little shimmer with [this].”
5. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Gold.
6. Ben Nye Translucent Face Powder. “When my t-zone gets oily, I feel like it makes my face look dirty, so I’m powdering with [this] all the time. Even at a red light… definitely before I leave my car, too.”
7. Kardashian Beauty SHeer Joy Tinted Lip Balm (discontinued). “It;s crazy how many nude lip crayons I won — I probably need to get rid of some. [This] is one of our products we did as a limited edition for Christmas, and I love it. I’m going to be so pissed when it’s done — It’s like a stain, so I can even wear it to the gym. I’ve got a couple stored away, and I refuse to give them to anyone.”
8. Tom Ford Lipstick in Sable Smoke and Spanish Pink. “Another good nude for me.”
9. Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense lipsticks. “When I’m doing my own, I will just use Make Up For Ever. I like matte finishes, mostly.”
10. Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip waterproof lip liner pencils in Rosewood. “I normally like to do a lip pencil and then fill it in with the same pencil because it stays on all day, and you don’t have to reapply it. [These Make Up Forever pencils] literally do not move on your lips.”
11. Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Bronzed Garnet eyeliner. “It’s eyeliner, but I just used it yesterday kind of as a shadow and smoothed it out with a shadow brush.”
12. Lancôme Définicils mascara.
13. Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil. “I always have [it] with me.”
14. Pssst! Dry Shampoo. “I’m like a connoisseur of dry shampoo, so I’m really picky… I put it all in my hair even though it makes it look white.”
15. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray. “[My dry shampoo] doesn’t smell too good so I use the Oribe Dry Texturizing spray.”
16. Take 2 Dry Conditioner. “It smells really fresh and good. It’s different from dry shampoo — it’s good when you have bigger, frizzier hair because it adds a sheen to it even though it’s not as heavy as an oil.”
17.Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser. “It’s for breakouts because it’s just so intense.”
18. Dr. Christie Kidd cleanser. “Every night I wash my face with two different cleansers… [This one] is really soft, and I use that to clean, too. I use baby oil or coconut oil to take off my makeup before thought.”
19. La Mer’s Crème de La Mer face cream. “I use [it] every night.”
20. Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer. “I lather my skin in [this]. Sometimes I combine the two to thin it out, but I tend to like a really heavy cream to sleep in.”
21. Shrink to Fit Cellulite Smoother. “Kourtney got me into all these Mama Mio products that are all natural — I think she used them when she was breast-feeding.”
22. Pregnancy Boob Tube. “It’s got avocado oil and shea butter so when your boobs are growing you don’t get stretch marks. I like it though, because it tightens your neck, too. I’ve been using it everyday for a year. Now people always ask me, ‘Why do you have this?’ hinting as if I’m trying to have a baby, and I’m like, ‘No, no. It’s just because I fuckin’ like it.’”
23. Lancôme’s formula sunscreen. “I’m also very into putting sunscreen on my hands when I’m in the car—I don’t want to get sunspots. I keep a bottle of Lancome’s formula in my glove box.”
24. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen. “I also like the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen because it doesn’t leave the film that others will, which greases up your car.”
What do think of her very long routine? Any thoughts?