I recently received this 18″ Dip Dye Deluxe Remy Weave Hair Extensions 140g by Dolled Up Hair, some weeks ago, and I finally got around to installing it last week. I wanted a bright new look, so I went for a jet black, golden sands and copper-red combination, and I got exactly what I wanted. Before I dive into the review, here is what Dolled Up Hair has to say about this hair extensions:
Get a more exotic and flamboyant look with Dolled Up’s Deluxe dip dye weave hair extensions.
Designed to be weaved/woven/braided or glued into your hair, they are shiny, soft and perfect to add length, thickness and luxuriousness to your hairstyle.
“Dip-dye” means they are multicoloured (not single-coloured), featuring either 2 or 3 colours so you can create vibrant colour combinations.
Made from 100% Remy (also known as “Remi”) real human Brazilian hair, they can be washed, curled, straightened and blow-dried.
Double-drawn means the weaves are thick to the ends, for a fuller, more natural look. Each weft has been hand-selected to ensure the cuticle has been kept intact, so they stay tangle-free for longer.
Weight is 140g.
Total width of the weft is 78 inches (almost 2 metres!), which can be cut into smaller strips for flexible application.
So I installed the weave, and had it curled with my good old bendy rollers, and here are my thoughts:
- It is very thick; it added a lot of volume to my hair.
- There has been no shredding whatsoever with this hair.
- I found this weave so easy to comb through.
- It is soft and shiny, which is fab.
- I love the multi coloured design a lot. It is very unique; I have never seen anything like it. There are 7 “dip-dyed” colour combinations;
Jet Black / Golden Sands / Copper Red
Natural Black / Golden Sands / Copper Red
Natural Black / Dark Ash Blonde / Pink
Jet Black / Strawberry Blonde
Jet Black / Bright Red
Jet Black / Dark Red
Jet Black / Purple, so there should be a combination for every woman.
6. It is 100%, real human Brazilian hair, so it can be reused, washed, curled, straightened, dyed and blow-dried.
7. The weave is so versatile; they can be either woven, sewn, clipped-in or even glued into your hair.
- I received one pack to review, but I needed more than a pack, because I like my weaves full. I added a bit of my old Brazilian weave, to achieve the volume I wanted, so have that in mind. If you want yours as full, you will need to get at least 2 packs.
- A pack of the 18″ Dip Dye Deluxe Remy Weave Hair Extensions 140g currently goes for £100, some may find this pricey, but when it comes to hair extensions, quality is everything and I usually find I get what I pay for, so £100 for this is quite OK.
Overall, I recommend this hair extension to any woman looking for quality weaves, the multi-coloured hair is so vogue, great for the party season, and it looks amazing. Do you agree? What are your thoughts on this weave? Drop me a comment, let’s chat
Thanks for reading.
*PR sample included.