I love experimenting with new makeup and makeup tools so I was thrilled to discover L.A.B.2 Makeup Brushes.
L.A.B.2 which stands for ‘Live and Breathe Beauty’, is a beauty brand that aims to inspire makeup beginners and beauty junkies alike. There is a L.A.B2 makeup brush for every part of the face, so this is one of the perfect brands to shop, and the good news for us UK beauty bloggers, is the fact that we can shop this cool brand at our local Superdrug store. Isn’t that super convenient?
I received quite a few brushes as you can see above, and I am going to review them one by one, so grab a cuppa.
L.A.B2 On A Powder Trip Brush
My medium, dome-shaped bristle head allows you to grab and buff powder evenly across the face, neck, and décolleté for a gorgeous, flawless complexion.
- It feels soft to touch.
- It is full, thick and very fluffy.
- I like the length of the brush as well. I find some powder brushes too small or too long, but this is the perfect size.
- I achieved a flawless look with this powder brush.
- It is quite affordable at a sale price of £8.99, was previously £11.99.
L.A.B.2 Read My Lip Brush
My long bristles allow you to easily deposit lip color evenly with every stroke.
My rounded tip comes to a firm point to provide you with a precise and controlled application; allowing you to line the outer rims of your lips for extra definition.
- I love the fact that this lip brush has a protective lid/cap for when not in use.
- The bristles are long enough to easily apply lip colour.
- The rounded tip makes it easy for me to apply my lip colour evenly.
- It is super affordable at sale price of £4.49, was previously £5.99.
L.A.B.2 Stoke of Genius Brush Kit
This brush kit contains:
Eyeshadow Brush – distributes color evenly onto the lids, crease and brow bone.
Crease Brush – accentuates the crease and blends colors seamlessly together to soften harsh lines.
Pointed Eyeliner Brush – delivers a precise, firm, even line.
Brow & Liner Brush – fills in brows and lines eyes for extra definition.
Brow & Lash Groomer – grooms, combs, and defines brows and lashes.
- This kit of 5 brushes is good value for money. A kit goes for a sale price of £14.99, was previously £18.99.
- These brushes help to achieve a flawless look.
I can’t fault any of these makeup brushes. They fulfil every promise and perform as expected.
What do you look out for when selecting a makeup brush?
*PR samples included.