Happy Easter peeps. I hope you are all enjoying the holidays. I have another product review post for you my dears. This time, it is all about NYX Dewy Finish Long Lasting Setting Spray and Elizabeth Arden Flawless Start Instant Perfecting Primer.
NYX Dewy Finish Long Lasting Setting Spray
After exhausting my MAC setting spray, I decided to try a different brand and NYX came to mind. I have recently fallen in love with NYX, I reviewed an NYX lipstick some weeks ago, and I can testify to how great the lipstick was, so naturally, I was eager to try out another product from the brand.
Here is what the NYX has to say about this setting spray –
Demand perfection! For that fresh dewy glow that lasts, the NYX Makeup Setting Spray – Dewy is lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put.
Here are my thoughts on the NYX Dewy Finish Long Lasting Setting Spray:
- This setting spray is quite affordable at £7 for a 60ml bottle.
- You can easily grab one of these in your local Boots online or in store.
- I love the packaging. It is a lot more practical than the MAC bottle I used previously.
- My makeup looked refreshed after using this setting spray, and it stayed on all day.
- It is great for all skin types.
I recommend this setting spray to all. It does the job beautifully.
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Start Instant Perfecting Primer
I ran out of my Instablur some weeks ago, and I felt like I needed a primer change. I have used The Body Shop Instablur primer for years now, and I decided to try out Elizabeth Arden Flawless Start Instant Perfecting Primer after reading about it in this month’s Cosmopolitan.
Here is what Elizabeth Arden has to say about this product:
Prime and perfect skin with a vital, multi-tasking step to make the most of your makeup. The smoothing triple blurring complex minimizes the look of pores, fine lines and wrinkles, blurring imperfections to give skin an instantly retouched look. Time-release skin-balancing technology helps control shine and maintain moisture for an impeccably flawless appearance. Formulated for all skin types and tones, Flawless Start Instant Perfecting Primer improves the longevity and performance of foundation to help keep makeup looking fresh and color-true all day.
- This primer left my skin makeup-ready. My entire makeup, starting with my foundation, went on my face nicely.
- My makeup stayed on all day, and I only needed to apply a fingertip amount of the primer.
- It is great for all skin types, and tones. It is colourless, and almost fragrance-free
- I had a matte flawless finish all day.
- It is easily accessible in stores and online at Elizabeth Arden, House of Fraser, Debenhams, Boots, and many other stores.
- The price, it costs £28 for a 30ml tube, so it is on the high side, but it is worth every penny.
I recommend the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Start Instant Perfecting Primer to every woman. This is easily the best primer I have ever used in my life.
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?