You all know how I am so into caring for my skin properly, now that I am in my 30s. I shared some skincare tips for over 30s
some days ago, and it was well received, so I thought to share some beauty and health products I have been trying lately, thanks to Chemist UK. These products are also great ideas to include in a hamper as a gift for Mother’s Day.
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex
This Elizabeth Arden cream provides moisture and a barrier to prevent moisture loss.
- It does what it says on the pack; provides moisture, which is what my skin needs.
- It has a lovely light fragrance.
- I love the pretty packaging.
- It is so affordable on Chemist UK website, currently retails at £12.99 only.
- It feels great on the skin.
- I can see a visible difference on my face and neck. It looks and feels soft and smooth.
I recommend this Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex a 110%. It is great for my skin.
Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Balm
This soothing balm is clinically proven to help support skin’s own regeneration process and is designed for very dry, sensitive or even cracked skin.
- It does not contain any colourants, fragrances or preservatives.
- It moisturises the skin beautifully.
- It is very good for dry, flaky, sore skin.
- It heals skin flare ups or irritation very quickly. I have used this soothing balm on my skin and my children’s skin as well, and it is great. It clears up various skin issues.
- It is great for sensitive skin.
- It currently retails for £7.65 only for a 40ml on Chemist UK Website.
I love this Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Balm so much, I could shout from the rooftops about it. It is definitely one of the best skincare inventions ever!
Paul Smith Extreme Eau de Toilette
This Paul Smith Extreme Eau de Toilette feature fruity notes of Italian mandarin and blackcurrant mixed with freesia as top notes. For the heart notes, Paul Smith uses entire blackcurrant branches, softened by heliotrope and violet. The final notes come from amber and musk with the resonances of sandalwood and cedar.
- I adore the packaging. I think the bottle is really cute.
- It is quite affordable; it currently retails at £15.99 for a 30ml bottle on Chemist UK.
- I love the fresh fragrance.
- The fragrance is not as long-lasting as I would want it too, but I guess that is usually the case with Eau de Toilette perfumes.
I would recommend this fragrance and I would buy again. It is a soft fresh scent, great for summer days.
Max Factor Creme Puff Pressed Translucent Powder
This Max Factor Translucent Powder is great for a fresher base, on top of your foundation, or even as an all in one make-up.
- It is great for all skin tones.
- It is a multi tasking makeup product – can be used as alone over moisturiser, on top of your foundation, and as an all in one make-up.
- I love the compact packaging, so easy to pop in a handbag.
- It looks amazing on my face. I love the flawless matte look.
- It provides excellent coverage.
- It is very affordable, currently retails on Chemist UK at £5.39.
This is a fabulous pressed powder for all skin tones. I will buy it again.
Nature Aid Chewable Vitamin C
I had a bad flu earlier this year, and I have had a cold a few times already this year, so I know I need to work on my immunity. I have been searching for the right Vitamin C supplement to take for some weeks, so when I came across this Nature Aid Chewable Vitamin C, I knew I had to try it.
- It is free from artificial flavours, colours and preservatives.
- It is lactose, yeast & gluten-free.
- It can be chewed or sucked. You only need 1 or 2 day.
- It is sugar-free.
- It tastes good.
- It is affordable at £5.06 for a pack of 100 tablets.
This is a great Vitamin C supplement.
Dove Original Deodorant
This need no introduction….
- I love the fresh scent.
- It leaves my underarms smelling nice and sweat free for many hours.
- It is gentle on the skin, no sting.
- It is very affordable on the Chemist UK Website for £2.35.
- It leaves no white marks.
It is a fabulous deodorant. I have it used over and over again!
All these products and many more can be found on the Chemist UK website (link above). It is a great online store for skincare, toiletries, health and wellbeing products, and it is very easy to search for products on the website.
What do you think of these products? Have you used any of these before? I think the products are fabulous for a Mother’s Day hamper gift. Do you agree?