I am always on the look out for great skincare and hair products to use. My hair is natural and so I like using pure natural products on it. I am currently using Naissance Fractionated Pure Coconut Oil on my hair and I am loving it. I added it to my haircare routine some weeks ago and my hair is thanking me for it. There are so many ways of using this product. I currently use it as a hair moisturiser but it can also be used as a makeup remover, massage oil, used alongside shampoo and conditioner for added moisture, and in many other ways.
For those who have never heard of Naissance Fractionated Pure Coconut Oil, here is a brief product description for you –
This Naissance Coconut Fractionated Oil is super lightweight, fast absorbing yet ultra moisturising. It is a great all-rounder oil.
100% Coconut Fractionated Oil
Here are my thoughts on this amazing pure coconut oil –
- I love the simple packaging. It looks good on my dressing table and no messes at all.
- It is 100% pure and natural. Certified cruelty free and vegan friendly.
- I like the fact that I can use this oil in many different ways.
- It gives my hair the added moisture it needs, and it leaves it soft and shiny.
- This pure coconut oil easily penetrates the hair strands and helps nourish and condition my hair. I believe it has helped grow my hair some more in the last few weeks.
- This oil is light weight and absorbs very easily.
- It is liquid at all at home temperatures which is amazing.
- A little of this oil is all you need. It goes a long way.
- It is an odourless oil. So you don’t get the strong coconut smell with this oil.
Overall, I really like this product. I think it is a great multi-tasking product to have at home. It is gentle on the hair and skin, and it does an incredible job. I can’t see myself ever not using this pure coconut oil now that I have discovered it. What do you think of it? I am going to be playing around with this oil some more and create some beauty recipes. I will be sharing my discoveries on here and my YouTube Channel, so go subscribe if you haven’t done so already, and keep reading Fashion and Style Police.
You can shop this great product and watch me use this oil in the video below –