If you missed the last Female Body shape post, catch up here.
This week is all about the Balcony shaped woman. This woman has narrow hips and a full bust so the upper body stands out. This is an extremely rare body shape to have naturally but it is quite common in today’s celebrity world. The Balcony shape is also known as the Strawberry body shape Someone once asked why are women disappearing? He will need to ask the likes of Katie Price, Chloe Sims, Wendy Williams, Dolly Parton and Elizabeth Hurley.
It usually takes surgery, iron will and determination to have a Balcony shape and it is quickly becoming a must-have body shape thanks to the famous celebrities.
Here are the DOs and the DONTs for the Balcony shaped woman:
- Be prepared to sacrifice the tasty desserts and that piece of chocolate cake.
- Wear sunnies as often as you can. They will draw attention away from your breasts.
- Go for bias-cut dresses to show off the fullness of your breast and your narrow hips.
- Fuller skirts and wide leg trousers will balance out the shape beautifully.
- Avoid wearing skinny jeans and flats shoes. This draws attention to your bust.
- Avoid double-breasted outfits, your are already double-breasted!
- Shoulder pads and tapering trousers are to be avoided.
- Avoid halter-neck pieces as well.
What do you think of this bodyshape? Is it must-have for you? Speak your heart, don’t bite your tongue.