My Sundays are all about product reviews and I won’t have it any other way. I usually spend my weekend photographing products, trying them, and blogging about them, and this week is all about The Fragrance Shop Discovery Club. This Discovery Club is all about perfume samples in a box, exclusive to The Fragrance Shop Discovery Box subscribers, and it is all about sniffing the latest scents.
For just £5 a quarter, you receive a Discovery Club box filled with about 10 samples of the latest, classic perfumes. Each box comes with different samples, so it’s a good idea to get all 4. You also get a couple of exclusive offers and previews of upcoming promotions and offers.
I was sent a Discovery Club box some weeks ago, and I received the ‘Classics Collection’, which is the current discovery box, to review. Here are my thoughts:
- The box had 10 samples in it, 6 for the ladies, and 4 for the men, so it is a perfect sample box for a couple to share.
- I like the idea of receiving samples in the post every quarter, so I know which fragrances I will be buying. Perfect for busy people, who do not have the time to go to the shops, to check out fragrances they like.
- The £5 for 10 samples in a box is quite a good deal.
- Samples of some of my favourite classic perfumes were in this box. Perfumes like Jimmy Choo by Jimmy Choo , Nina by Nina Ricci, and Lady Million by Paco Rabanne, were all in the box.
- This Discovery box can also serve as a gift to a loved one. If you are not sure of the exact perfume to get a friend or a family member, you could just get a box.
- I adore the packaging as well, so pretty.
I think this is a great idea. I get tired of perfumes easily, so I usually go for smaller bottles like a 50ml as opposed to 100ml/125ml. So the fact that I can try various sample sized perfumes at the same time appeals to me. I will recommend The Fragrance Shop Discovery Box to any perfume lover. Four boxes at just £5 each, is definitely a bargain, and I am 100% sure it will put a smile on everyone’s face. Also, shopping at The Fragrance Shop is socially responsible too. Five pence from every sale made is donated to ‘Rays of Sunshine’ children’s charity. So far, over £500,000 hss been donated, helping to enrich the lives of many seriously ill children in the UK.
Any charity that has to do with children, has a soft sopt in my heart, so I will be buying the next box in March once it is released (a new Discovery Club box is released every quarter), and I will continue to shop at The Fragrance Shop. The stores usually have some of the best perfume deals in the market anyway, so it won’t be too hard.
Are you a perfume lover? What are your thoughts? Sound off in the comment section.
Thanks for reading and have a great week.
*PR samples included.