Since having my twins, I have suffered on and off with an annoying back pain. Funny enough I didn’t experience any back pain all thorough my pregnancy. But once I popped them out, the back pain popped on and off. I guess pregnancy does strange things to our bodies. Things we may never know or fully comprehend.
I got the opportunity to review this Lifemax Heated Back & Seat Massager from PrezzyBox and I was so thrilled. I have always wanted a home massager but never got around to buying 1. So this machine came just in time and it has been a life saver. I have used it quite regularly and it has been an amazing experience.
Here is the product description:
This heated seat cover will quickly soothe away any aches and pains.
It has five massage motors, pulse, tapping, rolling, auto and kneading which are designed to relieve weary muscles. These five massage motors are expertly positioned at key points on the chair and the soothing heat targets the lumbar area.
You can customise your massage to suit you by choosing to turn on or off the various parts of the massager meaning you can tailor your relaxation to exactly what you need.
The Heated Back & Seat Massager also features a unique strapping system making it convenient and portable and perfect for use in the home or office. It also boasts a handy timer function of 15, 30 and 60 minutes.
5 Massage motors
Customise your massage
Unique strapping system
Comes with a car adapter that fits into the cigarette lighter socket in the car and also a mains adapter for use at home.
I have used this Lifemax Heated Back and Seat Massager for weeks now. Here are my thoughts so far:
- It is very compact, easy to fold away in storage if needed.
- I find it light enough to carry around easily.
- It can be used at home, in the office, and in the car thanks to car adapter.
- Personalising the massage session is very easy with the 5 massage motors and the smart timer function.
- It massages brillantly. I love having the 30 minutes tapping massage. I feel relieved after each session
- It is quite affordable at £49.95 with Prezzybox. Original RRP is £59.99.
None. I love this Lifemax heated back and seat massager and I recommend it 100%. It is a great gift idea for Father’s Day and other occasions.
What are your thoughts? Do you suffer from back pain? Have you tried this product?