If you have been reading this blog for a while now, then you will know how obsessed I am with Dermalogica products. I have reviewed a few of them now, and I still have many more on my wish list. Dermalogica products can do no wrong in my eyes. They are simply perfect. And the Super Rich Repair & the Skinperfect Primer are the best. I have used both products for weeks now, and I can honestly testify to their goodness in my life, hahaha.
Let me dissect them one by one, starting with the Super Rich Repair Mosituriser.
Here is what Dermalogica has to say about this product :
Dermalogica’s richest moisturiser! Cold and dry environmental conditions can leave skin dry and sore, particularly in winter. For an instant boost, use this super-concentrated, heavyweight cream. It moisturises, soothes, protects and fights inflammation, relieving any irritation and giving your skin its healthy glow back.
Apply to face and neck with light, upward strokes. Wait for cream to absorb before applying additional products. Use once or twice daily.
Here are my thoughts:
- I love the packaging. It is compact and comes in a pump, which I find easy to use.
- It smells amazing.
- I apply it once a day, at night, before applying my Dermalogica Overnight Retinol Repair, and my skin feels super smooth and moisturised in the morning.
- It is a very rich mosituriser. It absorbs quickly and reduces fine lines.
- It is fantastic for dry and dehydrated skin.
None. It is a fantastic night mosituriser. It currently retails at £62.85, but you can grab it on sale at Beautifully Gorgeous for £52.54.
I have heard about the Dermalogica Skinperfect Primer from one of my lovely readers – Kefkat. She mentioned she was a fan of Dermalogica primer, so I decided to try it.
Here is what Dermalogica has to say about this primer:
This best-selling two-in-one primer not only prepares your skin for make-up application but also helps protect it from harmful UVA and UVB sunlight. Specially formulated to enhance your skin’s overall health, it smooths away fine lines and leaves skin looking radiant and full of luminosity.
Here are my thoughts:
- It is a two-in-one product, primer and sun protection. It can be worn before applying makeup or alone.
- I apply this primer on top of my mosituriser before applying makeup. My makeup stays in place all day thanks to this primer.
- It reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- It is light weight, and leaves my skin feeling smooth.
- My foundation just glides through once the primer has been applied.
None as you would have guessed. This primer is the TRUTH!
It currently retails for £38.80, but you can get one on sale at Beautifully Gorgeous for £31.77.
I recommend both products. They are truly amazing. You should try them. Links to the products are above, if you want to take a further look.
What do you think of both products? Have you used any of them before? Sound off in the comment section below please.
*PR samples included.