I am so in love with serums at the moment. I have just realised how amazing they are for the skin so I make sure I have at least 1 serum in my bathroom cabinet every time. I used to be one of those people who thought oils were only good for very dry skin. I used to think they would cause blocked pores, which would lead to more pimples and acne. But that is so far from the truth. Body Oils are a necessity.They reduce the amount of water and hydration lost through skin, they cleanse and enhance the skin.Any skin care routine without it is no good. There are so many body oils and serums around now, so it is easier than ever to shop around for the best product for your skin.
I have been using this Guilty Pleasures Body Serum by Simply Skin for some weeks now and it has been so handy. I have quite a lot to say about the serum and the brand so I will dive right into the review.
- It comes in a nice pump plastic bottle. Pumps are so useful, and not messy.
- It is a very rich serum. Great for my skin. I get a glow everytime I use it.
- I love the fact that it is allergen free, which is fab for my sensitive skin.
- It is quite affordable t £33 for a 50ml bottle.
- For every sale, £1 is donated to a Bunny Centre to provide warmth, shelter and love for rescued bunnies who would otherwise go without.
- This body serum is free from dangerous parabens, SLS, petrochemicals, sulfates, artificial colours and microbeads.
- It is a cruelty free brand.
- The serum can be used all over the body.
- My skin feels nourished and moisturised.
I can’t fault this body serum. It is perfect in every way and is now part of my daily evening pampering ritual.
Are you into body serums? What do you think of Guilty Pleasures Body Serum?