I have been in search for a fabulous body oil since I ran out of my Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour All-over Miracle Oil. I came across this Vichy Laboratories Ideal Body Oil while browsing online and decided to give it a try. I like to have many lip balms around during the autumn/winter months, so I also got the Boots Essentials Strawberry Lipsalve. And I needed a different exfoliator; after using my Clean and Clear for Donkey Years, I needed a change. So I went for the No 7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator.
Vichy Laboratories Ideal Body Oil
The unique combination offers smoothing and nourishing properties and combines 10 luxurious oils extracted from: Apricot kernel, Passionflower, Corn, Rice Bran, Sunflower, Blackcurrant Pips, Rosehip, Coriander, Macadamia and Jojoba oils.
Here are my thoughts on this body oil:
- I love the packaging and the rich gold colour.
- It has a subtle scent which I love.
- It is great for sensitive skin.
- No parabens.
- It is a dry texture so not too oily, which is great for my combination skin.
- It nourishes my skin.
- It leaves my skin feeling and looking smooth and soft.
- It can be used all over the body, including on the hair.
This is my first time trying a Vichy product and I am very impressed with this body oil. I will be buying it again and I recommend it to anyone in need of a rich body oil. This Vichy Laboratories Ideal Body Oil is what you need. It currently retails for £22 per 100ml at Boots and many other stores.
No 7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator
This is a new product from the No 7 range so there is no product description on the website yet. Here are my thoughts on it:
- It exfoliates my skin beautifully, getting rid of all the dead skin cells, leaving it soft and smooth
- I like the combat packaging. Great to take along on holiday.
- At £8.50, it is good value for money.
- It is easy to apply and wash off.
- No waiting time instructions on the pack. So I leave mine on for about 5 minutes, but it would be great to know the recommended application and waiting time.
- It does the work but I expected a lot more from it. Maybe because I was blown away by the No 7 products I tried the other day. I expected this to be as fab as they are.
It is a good product but I won’t be buying it again. I am still in search for the perfect exfoliator, so let me know if you have any in mind.
Boots Essentials Lipsalve Strawberry
Keep your lips looking hydrated and luscious with Boots Essentials Lip Balm Strawberry.
- I like the pretty pink packaging.
- It is easy to carry around.
- It is very cheap – £1.
- I like the fact that it is in form of a lipstick.
- I don’t like the smell of this lip balm at all.
- It does not nourish my lips properly. I have to apply loads on my lips to get them moisturised.
- It breaks easily, making a mess.
I won’t be buying this lip balm again and I do not recommend.
What do you think of these products? Have you tried any?
I haven’t tried out of these products but the Vichy oil looks really good. X
It is Cathy x
I love No7 products and I really should make more effort and have a daily routine but I just can’t find the time with kids at the minute
It can be extremely hard with kids. I struggle on some days.
Huge fan of No7 products they just work so well. Not tried this one though.
They usually do.
Not tried any of these products yet but I have always want to try vincy lab products, ideal body oil sounds very good
It is Melissa.
I love a body oil, absorbs so much better than creams. Balance me facial oil is well worth a try.
Will look that up Gemma. Thanks.
I love the sound of the Vichy Laboratories Ideal Body Oil, I like Vichy products in any case, so this one sounds just lovely x
It is amazing.
The Vichy body oil looks great. I am really fussy about the smell of lip balms and have to test them out as in ..the smell before i buy as some smells are just not for me.
I bought this lip balm online. Bad mistake.
Something’s I need to try first but hen we get so busy so online shopping happens a lot for me! I got a dress and it’s way too small ;(
Lots of lovely products. I really need to try that body oil, it sounds fantastic.
It is ace.
I do want to try out the Vichy Laboratories Ideal Body oil especially as winter is creeping
It is so cool Anosa.
That vichy body oil sounds absolutely fabulous. I suffer with dry skin on my body so it would be perfect for me xxx
Ah it will be.
Fantastic and honest review – I don’t think I’ve tried any of the products mentioned. I love my old school apricot scrub as an exfoliater x
Thanks Samantha x
The Vichy body oil looks very promising. I’m sure you’ll be enjoying it lots during the cold months.
Yea I know..
I have really dry skin at the moment. I think the Vichy oil will be really good for me.
Yea it is fab.
The vichy oil sounds amazing! I’ve never used the brand either but this looks great
We’ve always loved Boots No.7 and find their range really affordable! These look just as good 🙂
The range is fab, some lovely products in there.
It’s a shame the exfoliator didn’t say how long you should leave it for!
Yea it is..
Ive tried a few vichy products but they were all samples so ive never really given it a thought but this one sounds good!
Also you should try the hemp lip balm from bodyshop! Its absolutely amazing!
Will look out for that Ayesha.
I have to admit I haven’t tried any of these, I love to sound of the exfoliater though, right up my street.