I have been in search for a fabulous body oil since I ran out of my Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour All-over Miracle Oil. I came across this Vichy Laboratories Ideal Body Oil while browsing online and decided to give it a try. I like to have many lip balms around during the autumn/winter months, so I also got the Boots Essentials Strawberry Lipsalve. And I needed a different exfoliator; after using my Clean and Clear for Donkey Years, I needed a change. So I went for the No 7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator.
Vichy Laboratories Ideal Body Oil
The unique combination offers smoothing and nourishing properties and combines 10 luxurious oils extracted from: Apricot kernel, Passionflower, Corn, Rice Bran, Sunflower, Blackcurrant Pips, Rosehip, Coriander, Macadamia and Jojoba oils.
Here are my thoughts on this body oil:
- I love the packaging and the rich gold colour.
- It has a subtle scent which I love.
- It is great for sensitive skin.
- No parabens.
- It is a dry texture so not too oily, which is great for my combination skin.
- It nourishes my skin.
- It leaves my skin feeling and looking smooth and soft.
- It can be used all over the body, including on the hair.
This is my first time trying a Vichy product and I am very impressed with this body oil. I will be buying it again and I recommend it to anyone in need of a rich body oil. This Vichy Laboratories Ideal Body Oil is what you need. It currently retails for £22 per 100ml at Boots and many other stores.
No 7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator
This is a new product from the No 7 range so there is no product description on the website yet. Here are my thoughts on it:
- It exfoliates my skin beautifully, getting rid of all the dead skin cells, leaving it soft and smooth
- I like the combat packaging. Great to take along on holiday.
- At £8.50, it is good value for money.
- It is easy to apply and wash off.
- No waiting time instructions on the pack. So I leave mine on for about 5 minutes, but it would be great to know the recommended application and waiting time.
- It does the work but I expected a lot more from it. Maybe because I was blown away by the No 7 products I tried the other day. I expected this to be as fab as they are.
It is a good product but I won’t be buying it again. I am still in search for the perfect exfoliator, so let me know if you have any in mind.
Boots Essentials Lipsalve Strawberry
Keep your lips looking hydrated and luscious with Boots Essentials Lip Balm Strawberry.
- I like the pretty pink packaging.
- It is easy to carry around.
- It is very cheap – £1.
- I like the fact that it is in form of a lipstick.
- I don’t like the smell of this lip balm at all.
- It does not nourish my lips properly. I have to apply loads on my lips to get them moisturised.
- It breaks easily, making a mess.
I won’t be buying this lip balm again and I do not recommend.
What do you think of these products? Have you tried any?