I have been obsessed with Japanese skincare products for years. So when the opportunity came to review some amazing Japanese skincare products, I grabbed it with 2 hands. I have been using Kanebo Suisai Beauty Product for weeks now and I am so in love with the product. It is so amazing, and I am hoping I don’t run out anytime soon.
Suisai Beauty Clear Powder
Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder is a Japanese drugstore enzyme powder cleanser. These water activated beauty clear powder comes in handy single use pods, which is so smart. This product claims to exfoliate and cleanse the skin without stripping off the natural moisture.
- Lactic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Tofu Extract
- Royal Jelly
- Proteolytic Enzyme (Protease)
- Sebum Degrading Enzyme
How to Use
- Empty one pod in the palm of your hand.
- Add a small amount of lukewarm water to the powder.
- Apply the foam to the face and gently massage in a circular motion for about 1 minute.
- Gently rinse off with lukewarm water.
- The packaging is brilliant. I love the fact that this product comes in single use pods. They are super handy for taking away on holiday as they are lightweight. And these single use pods also ensures there is no wastage.
- This beauty clear powder gently removes excess sebum and dead skin cells from the surface of the skin.
- It is free of fragrance and artificial colorants.
- This product is perfect for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- It leaves my skin looking clean and bright.
- A pack of 32 pods goes for 1,700 Yen (£12).
I love this product. It is one of the best skincare products I have used this year. I will definitely be buying Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder again?
What are your thoughts on this review? Please share in the comments section below.