Are you into Body Oils like I am? If yes, then you should read this review.
I was introduced to Bio-Oil by a friend when I was at the University many moons ago. I fell in love with the body oil, and I have used it every day as part of my skin care routine. I mix some of the Bio-Oil with my mosituriser in a jar, and use everyday. Sometimes I apply the Bio-Oil directly to my skin after a shower.
Bio Oil is a specialist skincare product that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone.
Its advanced formulation, which contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, also makes it highly effective for numerous other skin concerns, including aging skin and dehydrated skin.
Bio Oil is formualted with the following all-natural ingredients: Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Calendula Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil and Chamomile Oil.
Bio Oil is a non-comedogenic (acnegenic), hypo-allergenic product that is suitable for use by individuals with sensitive skin.
- It smells amazing.
- It is a thick oil, so a little goes a long way.
- It improves the appearance of skin pigmentation, scars and stretch marks, once used regularly.
- It moisturises the skin beautifully, replenishing the skin natural oils.
- It is long-lasting, as you will only need to use a tiny amount each time.
- It is readily available online and in stores – Amazon, Boots, eBay, Superdrug and others. Do make sure you shop around as the prices from store to store vary widely. For instance, as at today, you can get a 200 ml bottle at Boots for £19.99, while you can get the same sized bottle on Amazon for £12.99, and £6.50 for a £100ml bottle.
- The Bio-Oil leaves my skin smooth, shiny, soft and supple.
The Bio-Oil performs just as promised, and that is why I have been a dedicated customer for years. However, I will be trying other body and hair oils. I have a few that have caught my eye and I shall be exploring them further. If you are in need of a body oil that performs brillantly, try the Bio-Oil, you would love it.
Have you tried the Bio-Oil? What are your thoughts? Which body oil are you currently loving?