I went in search of a concealer pencil some weeks ago, and I came across this Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil. The whole idea of having a concealer pencil is to enable me apply my concealer quickly and on the go if needed. I got this beauty at Debenhams, and I have used it quite a lot now.
Here is what Urban Decay has to say about this product:
Hide dark circles and blemishes with our creamy formula that dries matte and stays put. Because it’s a pencil, it’s easy to apply with precision. A concealer in pencil form equals precise application, and less mess-no brush, no dipping your finger into a pot, or squeezing a dollop onto a sponge. Dot on tiny blemishes, or shade in large problem areas (like redness around the nose and chin). The creamy formula blends easily, then dries down to a smudge-free matte finish.
Here are my thoughts on this concealer:
- I love the shade. I got mine in shade ATF, and it suits my skin perfectly.
- It is so easy to apply, with a lot less mess than when I do use a liquid concealer.
- It is super affordable and accessible at £14 at Debenhams, House of Fraser, Boots, and many other stores.
- It blends in quickly and leaves a matte finish which I love.
- It is long-lasting. It stays on all day.
- It is perfect for highlighting, and great for under eyes.
- I love the light and creamy texture.
- It has good full coverage. It covers all blemishes, spots and other skin imperfections.
- It is a vegan, cruelty free product.
- I love the packaging. I think it is so pretty.
- Be careful not to apply too much pressure when using the pencil so the tip does not break.
Overall, I really like the Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil, and I will definitely be buying it again.
Have you tried this concealer? Which is your current favourite concealer?