I had the priviledge of trying out this amazing Lifemax Shiatsu 4 Ball Rotating Heated Massager and it felt as good as a full body massage at a Spa. I suffer from a few aches and pains every now and again (the life of a twin mummy, hehe), so you can imagine how useful this smart gadget would be for me. I can see myself putting my feet up every night, with this massager at work.
Here is what Lifemax has to say about this massager –
Embrace the Japanese way of massage with this special Shiatsu cushion. The cushion features 4 heated balls that work in the same way as a professional shiatsu masseuse would by using ‘finger pressure’ which is in fact what shiatsu means. This way anyone can have a relaxing massage to ease any muscle tension, without the price tag of a professional masseuse! The cushion will always be at hand too, making it great for a quick pamper session when ever you like!
Here are my thoughts are –
- It was easy to set up. it literally took me seconds to get it plugged and working. It also comes with a clear/simple manual.
- It is portable and easy to move around.
- It can be used on different parts of the body – neck shoulders and the lower back area.
- I love the green colour. It also comes in pink and brown.
- The 4 massage balls give an invigorating massage.
- It has an optional heat setting which is so handy.
I think this is a fab massager to have around at home or at the office. It works amazingly well. I am looking forward to making good use of it, especially the heat setting, which is fab for penetrating relief. I recommend this Shiatsu 4 Ball Rotating Heated Massager to anyone in need of a bit of massage at home, this is the massager to use. It is currently on sale on Prezzy Box for £44.95.