I have been a huge fan of Sleek MakeUP for a long time. I love the fact that the brand takes women of colour into consideration when creating new makeup collections, unlike some other makeup brands. Today, I am reviewing the new Sleek MakeUP Vitality Foundations and Solstice Highlighting Palette.
I have these products for weeks now and I really like them. I can definitely see myself buying these makeup products again. Here are my thoughts on them.
Sleek MakeUP Vitality Foundations
The Sleek MakeUP Vitality Fresh Foundation range comes in a semi-matte finish. There are various shades in the range so there should be a right shade for everyone. I got the VF08 and VF10 shades, which works great for me, since I like to mix various of foundation to get the perfect shade for my skin tone.
- I love the matte finish. It suits my skin tone.
- I love how compact the tube is. It is so easy to pop in a handbag.
- It is oil-free, and provides light to medium coverage.
- This foundation is very affordable at £8.99 each.
- It is a lightweight foundation with known hydrating ingredients like lotus flower, bamboo and water lily extracts.
- It is available in 24 shades.
Solstice Highlighting Palette
This palette includes two baked powders, one luxurious cream formula and one silky shimmer powder. It is one makeup product I see myself using for a very long time.
Solstice instantly enhances the complexion with a radiant glow, the highly pigmented metallic finishes create a gorgeous luminous sheen on the skin.
- It is so easy to blend.
- This product is not tested on animals.
- I love the gold packaging. I think it looks really sleek, and so compact too.
- It is super affordable at £10.
- I love the colours and the pigmentation.
I love these Sleek MakeUp products. They look great on my skin, the quality is incredible and they are very affordable. What is there not to like?
Have you tried any of these Sleek MakeUp products before? Please share your thoughts.