The fashion world lost a rare gem last week. Joan Rivers was loved by many and famous for co-hosting the E celebrity fashion show – Fashion Police which kind of inspired (but in a completely different way) Fashion and Style Police. I was never a fan of her show or her expensive jokes but she will be greatly missed.
On the other hand, I just noticed Fashion and Style Police has over 3000 followers, yipppee. Hello and welcome to all my new followers. Thanks for the likes, comments and views. You guys make it so worth it. I know I have been neglecting my baby here a tiny little bit these last couple of weeks but I have stepped up my game so keep visiting this blog. I promise to make it worth your while. Have a fabulous evening and thanks for reading.
Fashionable links is a new weekly series on the blog and I will be linking back to ten fashionable links that have inspired me. Here are this week’s top ten fashionable links:
1. NYFW Day 4 by Glam and Glitter- http://theglamandglitter.com/2014/09/nyfw-day-4/
2. So It Begins by Style Scrapbook – http://stylescrapbook.com/2014/09/so-it-begins.html
3. A Change Is As Good As A Rest by Forever Amber – http://www.foreveramber.co.uk/2014/09/change-good-rest.html
4. See Rita Dominic As The Face Of Cosmetic Brand Zaron by Bella Naija – http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/09/08/see-rita-dominic-as-the-face-of-cosmetics-brand-zaron/
5. Weekday Wardrobe by Cupcakes and Cashmere – http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/series-stories/weekday-wardrobe-27
6. Vintage by Ella Mo – http://emanuelam.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/vintage.html
7. My Style: The H&M Trumpet Skirt by Coco’s Tea Party – http://cocosteaparty.com/2014/09/hm-trumpet-skirt.html
8. New York (One) by 9to5 Chic – http://9to5chic.com/2014/09/new-york-one-2.html
9. More Blue Carpet Photos From Elite Model Look Nigeria Event by Linda Ikeji – http://lindaikeji.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/more-photos-from-elite-model-look.html
10. Essentials by Wish Wish Wish- http://wishwishwish.net/2014/09/essentials/