I recently received this Marc Jacobs Eau de Toilette set as a gift some months ago, and I have used quite a bit of it already. This is not my first time using this Daisy perfume. I have used this and the eau de parfum version many times now, and I must confess, I am a huge fan.
This sunny, pure and free-spirited fragrance was launched in 2007, and it has been around ever since. Here is what Marc Jacobs has to say about this fragrance:
Radiant and enchanting, Daisy is a sparkling floral bouquet – spirited and fresh, wrapped in comfort and warmth. At the heart of Daisy is a floral with vintage edge: Violet. Sophisticated with a touch of whimsy, Violet captures the eclectic, vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs’ feminine, edgy designs. The bottle design features a luxurious block of weighted, clear glass-topped with a playful scattering of daisies that appear to bloom from the rounded gold cap.
Here are my thoughts on this fragrance:
- I love the bottle. It stands out on my dressing table, with the two foam daisies on the lid.
- I love the fresh, feminine fragrance. It smells amazing.
- It is long-lasting but not as long-lasting as the eau de parfum version.
- It is fab for the spring/summer months.
- It is a ‘safe’ floral fragrance. Many people love this fragrance.
- I got the gift set which came with a 50ml perfume, a shower gel and a body lotion, all for £54.00, which is usually the cost of the perfume alone.
- It is quite pricey for the perfume alone at £54, but then again, most good perfumes fall within that price range.
I recommend the Daisy Marc Jacobs Eau de Toilette and Eau de Parfum to any woman looking for the perfect spring/summer fragrance. Look no further.
Have you tried this fragrance? What are your thoughts? Drop me a comment, let’s chat.
Thanks for reading.