I had the great opportunity to try out Rafra Balm Orange Extra Cleansing some weeks ago and I am now completely sold on the product. It is my first time trying out this Japanese brand, and I am glad I got the opportunity. I have used this cleanser a few times now, and I really like it.
Rafra Balm Orange Extra Cleansing is multi-functional. This cleanser serves as a makeup remover, facial cleanser, massage cream, exfoliant, and a facial mask. It removes impurities from the pores thoroughly and promotes smooth, luminous skin, with an amazing natural orange fragrance.
It is formulated without artificial fragrance, coloring, mineral oil, preservative, petroleum surfactant, paraben, and alcohol.
How to Use
1. Place a small amount into dry hands and rub together to heat up before applying to a dry face.
2. Massage gently in circular motions.
3. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- I love the sweet orange fragrance. It smells so good.
- The cleanser feels amazing on my skin.
- I love the fact that to contains no artificial fragrance, coloring, mineral oil, preservative, petroleum surfactant, paraben, or alcohol.
- My skin feels soft and smooth after using this Rafra product.
- I like the fact that it is a multi-functional product. It means I can just grab this instead of 5 different product. Great to take away on holidays.
- I would have found it easier to use if it came in a tube.
- It is quote pricey at £42.28 if you are shopping from the UK on eBay. I got this from Japan for the equivalent of that so it is quite an expensive product but I understand why.
- It does not wipe off my makeup completely especially the eye makeup area and when I have on heavy makeup. So it is best to wipe off the eye makeup before using this product.
Overall, I do recommend Rafra Balm Orange Extra Cleansing and I will be buying it again. I like the glow I get after using it.
Have you tried this product or any other Japanese skincare product before? Please share your thoughts in the comments section.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a beautiful day.