I am a MAC girl. I adore most of their beauty products. I think they are one of the best in the market today, and I enjoy using them. So today, I bring to you the MAC Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation review, I am loving at the moment:
Now I have two different shades of the MAC Matchmaster foundation because the sales girl sold me the whole shade at first. Some of these makeup salesgirls are indeed clueless when it comes to makeup for the dark skin. Many of them still think all black women should use the darkest shade available, so if you are a coloured girl, keep your eyes wide open when testing makeup products, so you don’t end up with the wrong shade like I did.
Anyways, back to my story, so I was sold the wrong shade at the first, which is the foundation on the left and below – MAC Matchmaster SPF Foundation 9.0.
It was way too dark on my face, so I went in search of another shade, and decided to settle for the MAC Matchmaster SPF in 7.0. Looking at it, I think the perfect shade for me is the shade in between these two, which should be the 8.0, but I wanted to still make use of the wrong shade I bought already, so I mix both foundations together to get the right shade, and that has worked fine so far. I use the dark foundation – 9.0, to contour as well.
Here is the 7.0 shade below:
I was applying both shades on here.
M·A·C Matchmaster Spf15 Foundation. New Foundation technology using translucent pigments to enable a fully personalized finish influenced by the subtleties of your own skin`s undertone. Moisturizing demi-matte finish. Medium buildable coverage. Line-reducing soft-focus powders.
Here are my thoughts:
- I love the size. I have been using this for ages and it is worth every penny.
- I love the demi-matte finish.
- This foundation blends in beautifully and stays on all day.
- It provides good coverage. It covers all the black heads and pigmentation issues.
- It has SPF 15 which is fantastic.
- There is a foundation for every skin tone, as long as you keep your eyes open when testing in the shops, lol..
- It costs for £29 for a 35ml bottle so it is quite pricey, but so worth it.
What do you think of the MAC Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation? Which foundation are you loving at the moment?
Sound off in the comment section please.
Thanks for reading and have a great day.